Work with us
Royal Brunei Technical Services is moving ahead into realizing 2035 for Brunei Darussalam. Come and be part of the team if you have the will and desire to serve our country through the RBTS.
Royal Brunei Technical Services is striving to become the Employer of Choice by embarking on innovative ways of project implementation and therefore looking for suitable candidates who have the desire to grow with the Company.
Interested and qualified applicants are also required to send in a cover letter (job code MUST be mentioned) and full curriculum vitae including copies of relevant documents and a non-returnable passport-sized photograph.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for an employment-related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Completed application forms should be returned to the above address or you may also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Current Vacancy
Closing date: 8 SEPTEMBER 2018
HEAD OF TRAINING SIMULATION CENTER (TSC)
Job Code: REC.2018/01:HOD-TSC
TSC is one of the two training establishments under RBTS’s Defence Skill Training unit. TSC’s key function is to provide critical skill training in using small caliber and other support weapon used in the Royal Brunei Land Force. It focuses on individual training and utilizes simulation technology to enhance the training experience.
Head TSC reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the following:
- To maintain and improve good relationship with key customers.
- To ensure the skill competency proficiency of the instructors and staff are developed to fulfill their role and deliver the training well above the expectation of the key customer.
- To ensure all training requirements under the contract are delivered on time and within the standard required in a safe environment for all parties.
- To maintain the relationship with Original Equipment Manufacturer for technical support and further training, when necessary.
- To ensure customer feedbacks are documented and actioned appropriately.
- To deliver all the necessary reports under the contract and other management reports to the Chief Operating Officer as required.
- To identify future business expansion opportunities for TSC and develop the business plan for approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with 10 years relevant work experience.
- Minimum 20 years military background with experience in Human Resources or Training.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, ability to multi task, excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Sound planning and execution skills.
- Business plan and report writing skills.
- Technical knowledge and experience in military operations.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Malay.
All applicants must fill in an application form, which is obtainable at:
Royal Brunei Technical Services Human Resource and Corporate Services Department: Level 6, Setia Kenangan Office Block, Setia Kenangan Complex, Kampong Kiulap, Bandar Seri Begawan BE 1518 Negara Brunei Darussalam
For further information, please refer to our website under Careers at www.rbts.com.bn
For further inquiries, please call our RECRUITMENT team at +673 2242 700 (6 lines)